Monday, December 03, 2007

Republican Senator Hagel: "This is one of the most arrogant, incompetent administrations I've ever seen personally or ever read about,"

Hagel: Bush administration is 'incompetent' and he would consider joining a Dem ticket | By: Mark Memmott and Jill Lawrence

"This is one of the most arrogant, incompetent administrations I've ever seen personally or ever read about," the always blunt and frequently quotable Sen. Chuck Hagel, R-Neb., said yesterday during an appearance at the Council on Foreign Relations in New York.

"This administration in my opinion has been as unprepared as any administration I'm aware of," Hagel added, "not only the ones that I have been somehow connected to and that's been every administration -- either I've been in Washington or worked within an administration or Congress or some way dealing with them since the first Nixon administration. I would rate this one the lowest in capacity, in capability, in policy, in consensus -- almost every area, I would give it the lowest grade. ...

No comments: